An investigation into the liveness of Live Cinema.
- September 2010 Presentation of v1 at Laika, Berlin
- November 2010 Presentation of v2 at Interaction, Media and Communication Research Group, Queen Mary, University of London
- November 2010 Presentation of v3 at VJing Research Panel, Goldsmiths, University of London
- April 2011 Presentation of v4 at Interdivisional program in Media Arts and Practice, University of South California
- April 2012 4,000 word Essay for Department of Drama, Queen Mary University of London
- March 2013 Presentation of v5 at Live Cinema Foundation’s AV Assembly #1
- June 2013 Presentation of v5 at Realtime Visuals Syposium, Goldsmiths, University of London
- April 2016 Presentation v5 at Test Card Manchester.
- February 2018 Presentation v6 at The New Projectionists, Birmingham
The latest slide deck and essay can be downloaded at the bottom of the page. An early recording of this presentation is on vimeo.
Works referenced in the presentation –
Outside the Box: New Cinematic Experiences, a documentary by Seth Thompson
Live Cinema Documentary