clockwise from top left
- ciaran lucas illustrating key ideas and playing with post-its and sharpies across the venue
- stef lewandowski live coding
- caroline beavon plugging the data into spreadsheets galore on the data-journalism tip
- carolyn jones wrangling everything and everybody together
- yours truly, at this moment dealing with the good problem of having so much data coming in, the visualisation needed re-scaling
the physicality doesn’t match up to kinetxt‘s, but there are definite and deliberate echoes here. its not a big 'visual rock band’ performing realtime story-telling from audience contributions, but perhaps released from the demands of that, we finally delivered on some of those original ideals of transforming a sea of contributed snippets into something meaningful and coherent.
photo credits matthew thompson