to bristol for the “narrative/non-narrative/anti-narrative conference” held at the the watershed to follow on from the encounters film festival. never fails to amuse me that the watershed, forever home of the exploratory in my child’s head, is still relevant to my life.
while i am placeholder blog post mode, highlights to be elaborated are
- keynote by: stephen volk, film and television scriptwriter
- duncan speakman, sound artist
- faith collingwood, development producer, bbc radio drama
- hazel grian, film-maker, including web-based drama.
- better things by duane hopkins